Unity Power Factor
- More power delivered
- More real output power (W)
Operating mode selection
The operating mode can be programmed via software or manually via the front display panel.
- On line: efficiency up to 95%.
- Economy Mode: to increase efficiency (up to to 98%), allows for the selection of Line Interactive technology (VI) to power low priority loads from the mains supply.
- Smart Active: the UPS automatically decides upon the operating mode (VI or VFI) based on the quality of the mains power supply.
- Emergency: the UPS can be selected to function only when the mains power supply fails (emergency only mode).
- Frequency converter operation (50 or 60 Hz).
High quality output voltage
- Even with non-linear loads (IT loads with a crest factor of up to 3:1).
- High short circuit current on bypass.
- High overload capacity: 150% by inverter (even with mains failure).
- Filtered, stabilised and reliable voltage (double conversion on-line technology - VFI compliant with EN62040-3), with filters for the suppression of atmospheric disturbances.
- Power factor correction: UPS input power factor close to 1 and sinusoidal current uptake.
- UPS can be installed on a single-phase or three-phase distribution network.
- Output terminal board + 2 IEC sockets for powering local consumers (computers, devices, etc.).
- Simplified positioning (built-in castors).
High battery reliability
- Automatic and manual battery test.
- Proper battery care is critical to ensuring correct UPS operation in emergency conditions. The Riello UPS battery care system consists of a series of features and capabilities to optimise battery management and obtain the best performance and operating life possible.
- Unlimited extendible runtime using matching Battery Boxes.
- The batteries do not cut in during mains failures of
Low impact on the mains
Sinusoidal uptake of input current on singlephase/single-phase series.
Optional battery extension packs can be connected to increase UPS runtime. In addition the Sentinel Tower range includes ER versions with no internal batteries and more powerful battery chargers for longer runtimes.
- Advanced diagnostics: status, measurements and alarms available on new custom LCD display.
- Low noise (20 kHz, value above audible range).
- Auto restart (automatic when mains supply is restored, programmable via software.
- Emergency function: the UPS can be selected to function only when the mains power supply fails (emergency lights).
- Back-feed protection standard: to prevent energy from being fed back to the network.
- UPS digital updating (flash upgradeable).
- Compatible with Riello Connect remote monitoring.
- Advanced multi-platform communications for all operating systems and network environments: PowerShield3 monitoring and shutdown software for Windows operating systems 10, 8, 7, Hyper-V, 2012,2008, and previous versions, Mac OS X, Linux, VMWare ESXi, Citrix XenServer and other Unix operating systems.
- RS232 serial and USB ports.
- Plug and play function.
- Slot for installation of communications boards.