Run Time Options:
Option 1: SEP1000ER with a BB SEP 36- B1 battery pack giving 71 minutes autonomy at full load.
Option 2: SEP1000ER with 2 x 36-B1 battery packs giving 164 minutes (3hr 5 min) autonomy at full load.
Option 3: SEP1000ER with 3 x 36-B1 battery packs giving 268 minutes (approx 5 hours) autonomy at full load.
Option 4: SEP1000ER with 4 x 36-B1 battery packs giving 384 minutes autonomy at full load.
Each 36-B1 battery pack weighs 63kg
See promotional flyer below for UPS and Battery Pack sizes.
Riello Sentinel Pro 1000VA Extended Runtime
• Filtered, stabilised, reliable output voltage: on-line double-conversion technology (VFI in accordance with IEC 62040-3) with built-in EMI filters
• High overload capability up to 150%
• Programmable auto-restart when mains power returns
• Programmable cold-start from battery
• Power factor correction (UPS input power factor close to 1)
• Wide input voltage tolerance (from 120-280Vac) without battery usage
• Possibility to extend autonomy for several hours
• Fully configurable using UPS Tools configuration software
• High level of battery reliability (automatic and manually-activated battery tests)
• High level of UPS reliability (total microprocessor control)
• Low impact on the mains (sinusoidal absorption)
• Input protection with fuse which can be reset.
• Advanced communication, multiplatform, for all operating systems and network environments, Powershield3 supervision and shut-down software included for Windows 7, 2008, Vista, 2003, XP, Linux, Mac
OS X, Sun Solaris and VMware ESX operating systems and other Unix operating systems
• UPS Tools configuration and personalisation software supplied as standard
• RS232 serial port and opto-isolated contacts
• USB port
• Slot for communication cards.