Riello Sentinel Dual 1000VA
Autonomy time options:
- Option 1: SDH1000 UPS with 7 minutes autonomy at full load.
- Option 2: SDH1000 UPS with a BB SDH 36-A3 battery pack giving 18 minutes autonomy at full load.
- Option 3: SDH1000 UPS with BB SDH 36-M1 battery pack giving 31minutes autonomy at full load.
- Option 4: SDH1000 UPS with 2 x BB SDH 36-M1 battery packs giving 61 minutes at full load.
BB SDH 36-A3 battery pack weighs 13.5kg.
BB SDH 36-M1 battery pack weighs 63kg.
For UPS and battery cabinet sizes see the promotional flyer below.
- Tower or Rackmount UPS: SENTINEL DUAL can be installed as tower or 19” rackmount UPS, with a front mimic panel that can be turned through 90º to suit the installation.
- Noise Free Operation (<40dBA): the UPS can be installed in any environment thanks to its PWM digitally-controlled high frequency inverter.
- High Temperature Operation: UPS components are sized for high temperature operation up to 40ºC and are not therefore stressed during normal operational environments.
- EnergyShare: Premium Dual output sockets can be programmed to disconnect less critical loads when the mains power fails.
REDUCED MANAGEMENT COSTS
SENTINEL DUAL can be programmed remotely via software or set manually from the front mimic panel to operate in a range of energy saving operating modes:
- On Line: maximum power protection and output voltage waveform quality
- ECO: to increase operating efficiency to 98% and provide line interactive protection
- Smart Active: with the UPS selecting automatically its operating mode - ECO or On-Line dependent upon the reliability and quality of the local mains power supply.
- Backup: for emergencies only with the UPS only operating when mains power fails
- Frequency converter: from 50 to 60Hz or 60 to 50Hz.
SENTINEL DUAL offers maximum flexibility for integrations with any communication system.
- Multiplatform communication for all operating systems and network environments, Powershield3 supervision and shut-down software included for Windows 7, 2008, Vista, 2003, XP, Linux, Mac OS X, Sun Solaris and VMware ESX operating systems and other Unix operating systems.
- UPS Tools configuration and personalisation software supplied as standard.
- RS232 serial port and opto-isolated contacts.
- USB port
- Slot for communication cards such as Modbus/Jbus, TCP/IP, SNMP and relay contacts.
HIGH OUTPUT VOLTAGE QUALITY
- Even with distorting loads (IT loads with a crest factor of up to 3:1).
- High short circuit current on bypass.
- High overload capacity: 150% from inverter (even with no mains power).
- Filtered, stabilised, reliable (On Line double conversion technology (VFI in accordance with EN62040-2 class C2) standard with filters to suppress atmospheric disturbances.
- Load power factor correction: incoming UPS power factor close to 1 and sinusoidal current absorption.
HIGH LEVELS OF BATTERY RELIABILITY
- Automatic and manual battery tests
- Batteries are ‘hot-swappable’ and user replaceable.
- Unlimited battery runtime extension using battery extension packs.
- Output voltage can be selected using software (220-230-240V).
- Auto-restart when mains power returns (programmed via software)
- Stand-by on Bypass: when the machine is switched off, it automatically goes into bypass operation with batteries charging.
- Power-Off with zero load connected to save energy
- Low battery warning
- Power-on delay
- Full microprocessor control.
- Automatic bypass without interruption
- Status, measurements and alarms available on the front panel mimic panel and LCD
- UPS firmware upgrade via PC platform
- Input protection including a user reset thermal switch (up to 1500VA)
- Back-feed protection
- Manual option to switch to bypass.