CSB HR1251W VRLA Battery
Dimensions 151mm x 98mm x 94mm
Terminal Faston Tab
Lifespan 3-5 years
Type VRLA battery, latest AGM battery technology, fully rechargeable and usable in any orientation, maintenance free
Warranty 12 months
- HR stands for "High Rate Discharge." The series is a modern hi-tech energy application product.
- High energy, high intensity, high quality output electrical energy product series.
- Its characteristics are; small volume, light weight, high discharge efficiency; it is best used for high intensity power supply needs.
- Same volume same quality level can advance high energy output density for an increase of 20%.
- High energy output, high cycling life, high rate discharge.
- It is best suited for high rate intensive applications and highly efficient UPS systems.
- When it is used in safe surroundings, the battery is maintenance free, and you never need to add water. It can be recycled repeatedly.
- With its sealed container, the battery is not limited to direction, or position in place. It can be put in horizontally or vertically while not affecting performance or safety.
- With our CSB's special formula to manufacture lead calcium alloy as well as our automatic processes, dangerous gasses will not be generated.
- Our HR Series has a long life and high reliability as well as a low self-discharge rate.
- CSB's HR Series has a low resistance so recharging is easy and energy output is superior.
- CSB's HR Series can be used for either cycle or standby (float) use.
- High Rate Discharge construction.
- Deep discharge recoverability.
- CSB batteries are strictly tested using our patented CCDS (computer charge/discharge system).
- Our HR Series are ISO9001 and 14001 certified.
- CSB's batteries are manufactured with UL recognized components under UL 924, CSB file number MH14533.
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non- hazardous material for water transport.
- Recognized by DOT as "Dry Charge" 49 CFR 171-189 for surface transport.
- Power tools, lawn mowers and vacuum cleaners
- Cameras and photographic equipment
- Portable measuring equipment
- Lighting equipment
- Communications and electrical equipment
- Emergency lighting equipment
- Fire alarm and security systems
- Various telemeter equipment
- Office computers, microcomputers and other office automation equipment
- Robots, control equipment and other factory automation equipment
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS Systems)
- Emergency power supplies in power generation plants and substations
Solar Cell Power Generation:
- Street lighting
- Water pumping systems
- Portable power supplies
CSB HR1251W VRLA Battery equivalent to the following batteries: