A modular 10 output battery charger from the Flexi range with many advantages.
The Flexi Charger Multibank range of chargers designed to be flexible to user needs in a busy workshop or multi battery environment.
SLA / Lithium combinations
The Flexi Multibank charger is made up of charger cells that can be used individually, in groups, or as a full combination. 1x Flexi Multibank charger will do the work of multiple separate chargers as well as heavy / rapid recharge as required
This Flexi Multibank charger has been designed to charge up to 4 batteries at once from one charger.
The output of the charger is electronically protected against short circuit, reverse polarity connection and deeply discharged batteries.
Height 455mm (+45mm for handle)
• Specific charging profiles with up to 8 phases
• Soft-start phase to protect against plate warp in deeply discharged batteries
• Automatic charge restart function used to maintain battery in fully charged state
• Cooling with load-dependent fan additional economy is gained by running fan in a temp dependant mode, not constant
• High frequency switching technology for best performance and efficiency
• LEDs to indicate operation and charging status
• Overload-, reverse polarity- and short circuit protection
• Power de-rating at elevated environmental temperature
• Wide range input 100-240V, 50-60Hz
• Over current control protection against high current demand during charging (e.g. engine start)
If for whatever reason you change your mind and would like to return your order after delivery, we’re happy to refund or exchange your purchase as long as it’s unopened and in its original packaging. Manufaturers of Batteries and UPS systems will charge a re-stocking fee which we have no option but to pass on to our customer. This may be between 10 and 15% of the item price. The returns option is available for 21 days after delivery. Please read our full returns and refunds policy.